Feel like yourself again
Get back to feeling and moving the way you want with our chiropractor in Beaverton, Oregon
Back and neck injuries add strain to your life and take time from your already-full schedule
Life is too short to spend it in pain, and there’s too much depending on you to be set back by an injury. You don’t need a waiting list. You don’t want pills that just mask your symptoms. You need to be seen, listened to, and treated, so you can feel better ASAP.
*We are in-network with all major insurance providers including Medicare and Oregon Health Plan. *
Your Beaverton OR chiropractor, Dr. Kip Thompson, and his team will meet you where you’re at and help get you to your goals
Pain can disrupt every aspect of your life. Our first goal at Catalyst Chiropractic and Rehabilitation is to calm the pain down. We utilize chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy and modalities such as cold laser and e-stim to help you feel more comfortable, less anxious and able to focus more on what’s important to you.
Loss of flexibility, strength and stability can make you feel older – unable to perform like you used to. You’ll get the spring back in your step and regain the confidence to face the physical demands of life through targeted exercises and stretches specific to your diagnosis.
Live your best life
Motion is life. Chiropractic care frees you up both physically and figuratively to be able to do whatever you set your mind to.
What's keeping you from feeling your best?
People looking for a chiropractor in Beaverton can suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Bad office ergonomics
- “Text neck”
- Pain from heavy backpacks
- Sports physicals
- Sports injuries
- Poor posture
- Heavy backpacks
- Text neck
A full array of drug-free, non-surgical options for pain relief and injury recovery
With such a long list of conditions that patients come to us to treat, if all we did was “pop” their backs, we wouldn’t get very far.
Both Dr. Thompson and our massage therapists seek out additional continuing education each year to stay on the cutting edge of their fields. Because of this we have many different tools in our toolbox, and each has been vetted and is supported by best practice guidelines and scientific research.
- Spinal manipulation
- Instrument-assisted manipulation using the Arthrostim
- Drop table adjustments
- Currently working toward McKenzie Method certification
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM), similar to Gua Sha or Graston Technique
- Cold laser
- Myofascial cupping
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Electrical muscle stimulation or e-stim
- Customized home exercise plans to complement your treatment and help you recover more quickly and stay better longer.
Massage Therapy Services
- Therapeutic massage
- Medical massage for auto injuries and other injuries
- Relaxation massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Deep tissue
- Thai massage
- PNF stretching
Why choose Catalyst Chiropractic and Rehabilitation?
- Over a decade of experience serving the community of Beaverton
- Contemporary chiropractic care – We follow modern guidelines based on current best practices
- No awkward sales tactics, long-term commitments, or large up-front fees
- In-network with all major local insurance plans, including Medicare and Oregon Health Plan
What our patients say about us
What you can expect from your treatment plan at Catalyst Chiropractic and Rehabilitation
Your first visit is very important. We take the time to find out what's causing your pain to give you the treatment that works best.
We follow current best practices to deliver the best chiropractic and therapeutic massage treatment for your specific condition.
Active Self Care
You'll recover more quickly and have longer lasting results using a personalized rehab routine based on your specific needs.